THDC Ltd has released a notification for the recruitment of 181 Junior Engineer Trainee (JET) posts. The online application process has already started and will be closed on June 30, 2023.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the post of Junior Engineer Trainee:
- Candidates must have a Diploma in Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in the Diploma examination.
- Candidates must have a valid GATE score.
The application process can be completed online through the THDC Ltd website. The application fee is Rs. 100 for General, EWS, and OBC candidates and Rs. 50 for SC/ST candidates.
The selection process will be a Computer Based Online Test (CBOT). The CBOT will be of 100 marks and will be conducted in English and Hindi. The CBOT will consist of multiple choice questions.
The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the CBOT.
For more information, candidates can refer to the THDC Ltd notification.
The following are the important dates for the recruitment:
- Starting date of online application: June 9, 2023
- Closing date of online application: June 30, 2023
- Date of CBOT: To be announced
FAQ For THDC Recruitment,181 Junior Engineer Trainee Posts
1) What Is Require Qualification
Job hunters must be B.Sc/BE with 55% marks or degree in relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
2) What Is age Limit Criteria
The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years. For Gen Candidate Maximum 27 years.
3) What is minimum and maximum Pay Scale
Job hunters who will be appointed successfully will receive an attractive salary package as per industry standards.
4) How Much is the Application Fees
For Gen and OBC it is 600 rs. and for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen is Nil
6) How to Apply
All Eligible job seekers requested to download provided PDF or Download application Form official website. Check all the application criteria and apply online or offline on or before 30 Jun 2023.