the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Assam has invited online applications for the recruitment of 933 Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator (CRCC) posts. The last date to apply is July 25, 2023.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the SSA Assam CRCC post:
- Age: The candidate must be between 21 and 35 years of age as of January 1, 2023.
- Education: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Experience: No experience is required.
The selection process for the SSA Assam CRCC post will consist of a written exam and an interview. The written exam will be held on August 15, 2023. The interview will be held in September 2023.
The pay scale for the SSA Assam CRCC post is ₹25,000-90,000 per month.
To apply for the SSA Assam CRCC post, follow these steps:
- Visit the SSA Assam website at https://ssa.assam.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator” link.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
The application fee is ₹100 for General and OBC candidates and ₹50 for SC/ST candidates.
The application form can be filled online only. The application form will not be accepted in any other form.
For more information, please visit the SSA Assam website or contact the SSA Assam office.
Here are some of the important dates to keep in mind:
- Last date to apply: July 25, 2023
- Date of written exam: August 15, 2023
- Date of interview: September 2023