The Rajasthan govt has invited applications for the recruitment of 13,184 Safai Karamchari posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website of the Local Self Government Department, Rajasthan on or before 19 July 2023.
details of the Rajasthan govt recruitment for 13,184 vacancies for Safai Karamchari:
- Vacancies: 13,184
- Post: Safai Karamchari (Sweeper)
- Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Level-1
- Last Date of Application: July 19, 2023
- How to Apply: Online
The eligibility criteria for the post of Safai Karamchari are as follows:
- The candidate must be a graduate of a recognized university/institution.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 40 years of age as of the date of application.
- The candidate must be physically fit and should not have any disability.
The selection process for the post of Safai Karamchari will be based on a written examination and a physical test.
Detailed notification for the recruitment of Safai Karamchari can be found on the official website of the Local Self Government Department, Rajasthan.
The steps on how to apply for the Rajasthan govt recruitment for Safai Karamchari:
- Go to the official website of the Local Self Government Department, Rajasthan
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Safaai Karamchari” link.
- Read the notification carefully and make sure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The application fee for the post of Safai Karamchari is as follows:
- General Category: INR 500
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD: INR 250
The last date to apply for the Rajasthan govt recruitment for 13,184 vacancies for Safai Karamchari is July 19, 2023.
FAQ For Rajasthan govt recruitment
1) What Is Require Qualification
Job hunters must be graduate with 55% marks or degree in relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
2) What Is age Limit Criteria
The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years. For Gen Candidate Maximum 40 years.
3) What is minimum and maximum Pay Scale
Job hunters who will be appointed successfully will receive the attractive salary package as per industry standard.
4) How Much is the Application Fees
For Gen and OBC it is 500 rs. and for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen is 250rs
6) How to Apply
All Eligible job seekers requested to download provided PDF or Download application Form official website. Check all the application criteria and apply online or offline on or before 19 Jul 2023.