OSSC Recruitment 2023: On June 13, 2023, the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) published a job advertising with the reference number IIE-74/2023-2273/OSSC to begin the hiring process for the positions of Weaving Supervisor, Soil Conservation Extension Worker, Technical Assistant, and Amin. To fill 354 positions, OSSC is inviting qualified people to apply online. Candidates looking for government employment may apply for these Odisha SSC positions. Beginning on June 26, 2023, the OSSC registration procedure will be conducted online. Candidates who are qualified and interested are encouraged to sign up online between June 26 and July 24, 2023. On or by July 26, 2023, registered applicants must submit the OSSC online form.
Indian citizens who qualify must apply. Visit www.ossc.gov.in to get the OSSC recruitment 2023 notice and online application link. For the OSSC CHS position, candidates must have a working email address and cellphone number in order to apply. Applications that are incomplete or contain inaccurate information will be rejected. The following steps of the OSSC selection procedure are the preliminary test, the major written exam, and the certificate verification. Candidates who are chosen will be assigned to Odisha. On the official website, further information about OSSC employment, the syllabus, admit cards, exam dates, merit lists, selection lists, results, and impending recruiting notices will be posted.
Details of OSSC Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Advertisement No.||No. IIE-74/ 2023-2273/ OSSC|
|Job Name||Weaving Supervisor, Soil Conservation Extension Worker, Technical Assistant & Amin|
|Salary||Rs. 18000 to Rs. 112400|
|Online Application Available from||26.06.2023|
|Last date to make online registration||24.07.2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||26.07.2023|
Odisha SSC CHS Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|Weaving Supervisor||03||Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400|
|Soil Conservation Extension Worker||245||Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100|
|Technical Assistant||19||Rs. 19900 to Rs. 63200|
|Amin||87||Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900|
- Candidates should have passed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma from a recognized university.
- Check notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (As of 01.01.2023)
- The age limit should be 20 years to 38 years.
- Refer to the notification for age relaxation.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Written Exam.
- Certificate Verification.
Steps to Apply:
- o to the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Find & click Detailed advertisement For Combined Higher Secondary (10+2)or equivalent for Group-B & Group-C Specialist Post /Services under Various of dept. Govt. of Odisha.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- If you are a new user, make a registration first then use the login option.
- Fill out the application form with the correct information.
- Submit the filled form.