Here are the details of the Domain Expert post at Oil India:
- Post Name: Domain Expert
- Number of Vacancies: 02
- Pay Scale: Rs.8,000/- to Rs.10,000/-
- Age Limit: 63 years
- Educational Qualification: Candidates having educational qualification of Masters / M.Sc. in Geology / Applied Geology would be preferred.
- Experience: At least 30 years of experience in the Mines, Mineral or Hydrocarbon Sector.
- Strong technical knowledge in the relevant field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good knowledge of Oil India’s operations and procedures
The application deadline is 08th July 2023. The application process is online. You can find the application form on the Oil India website.
Here are the steps on how to apply for the Domain Expert post at Oil India:
- Go to the Oil India website.
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Domain Expert” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload your documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit your application.
The application fee is Rs.500 for general category candidates and Rs.250 for reserved category candidates. You can pay the application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email. You can track the status of your application on the Oil India website.
Here are some additional details about the Domain Expert post at Oil India:
- The role will involve providing technical expertise and advice to Oil India on a variety of matters, including exploration, production, and marketing.
- The ideal candidate will have strong technical knowledge in the relevant field, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The position is based at Oil India’s headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, but there may be some travel required.
FAQ For Oil India Recruitment, Various Domain Expert Posts
1) What Is Require Qualification
Job hunters must be M.Sc. with 55% marks or degree in relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
2) What Is age Limit Criteria
The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years. For Gen Candidate Maximum 50 years. Same has been relaxed in case of the persons belonging to the reserved group.
3) What is minimum and maximum Pay Scale
Job hunters who will be appointed successfully will receive the attractive salary package as per industry standard.
6) How to Apply – JPSC Recruitment
All Eligible job seekers requested to download provided PDF or Download application Form official website. Check all the application criteria and apply online or offline on or before 08 Jul 2023.