Want to work for the RRC NER Railway Department? If so, you now have a fantastic opportunity to begin your career in the Indian Railway Department with the 1104 Apprentice Posts and be chosen based on merit. As part of the RRC North Eastern Railway Department’s recruitment drive, interested applicants are being sought for trade apprentice positions at various workshops and units in Gorakhpur, Izzatnagar, Lucknow, Gonda, and Varanasi. If you meet the requirements (As Listed Below), you can register online at www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in, which is the official website of the RRC Gorakhpur Division. Note: No Other Apply Method Will Be Accepted. We are requesting the candidates read the official notification and any pertinent information regarding RRC beforehand.
|Department Name||RRC NER North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur|
|Notification Advt No||Notification No. NER/RRC/Act Apprentice/2022-23|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Total no of Vacancy||1104|
|Educational Qualification||10th, ITI|
|Last date to Apply||2 August 2023|
|Official Notification status||Available|
|Current Status||Online registration ongoing|
Important Dates Of RRC Recruitment 2023:
|Starting Date||04 Jul 2023|
|Closing Date||02 Aug 2023|
RRC Recruitment Age Limit 2023:
- For General/UR Candidates-
- For General/UR Candidates, the minimum age requirement is 15 years old, and the applicant must still be under 24 at the time the application is due.
- Relaxation (of the maximum age) –
- For SC/ST candidates, five years
- for OBC applicants, three years
Application Fee :
|SC/ ST, Women, Minorities and EBC||Nil|
Qualifications – RRC Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates must hold a Matriculation or 10th Class diploma under the 10+2 examination system from an accredited Board with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50%.
- Technical Requirement: In the relevant trade, an ITI qualification linked with NCVT or SCVT is required.
Candidates who apply in response to the notification in their respective trades will be chosen based on a merit list that has been established (by trade). Each trade’s merit list will be created using the percentage of matriculation grades received with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks. The marks earned by applicants in all subjects—rather than just one particular subject or group of subjects—will be taken into account when determining their percentage of graduation.
Application Process – RRC Recruitment 2023:
Before applying online, read the detailed notification pdf that is provided below. Click on the link below to apply online if you are eligible for Act Apprentice and are interested. Then, select the correct selection and complete the form. From July 4 through August 2, 2023, you can submit an online application.