The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is conducting a recruitment drive for the post of Associate Professor in various disciplines. The last date to apply is June 22, 2023.
- A Ph.D. degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 8 years of teaching and research experience, out of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
- A good academic record throughout, with a minimum of 60% marks in the Master’s degree and 75% marks in the Ph.D. degree.
- A good publication record in peer-reviewed journals.
- A proven track record of research and teaching.
Salary and Perks
The salary and perks for the post of Associate Professor are as follows:
- Basic Pay: Rs. 1,23,100/- per month.
- HRA: 27% of the basic pay.
- DA: As per the government norms.
- LIC: LIC premium will be paid by the employer.
- Medical Allowance: Rs. 25,000/- per annum.
- Leave: 30 days per year.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online through the NIPER website. The application form can be downloaded from the website and filled up in detail. The application fee is Rs. 500/- for general candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
The application form along with the following documents should be sent to the following address:
The Director, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Guwahati, Assam – 781009.
- Last date for submission of online application: June 22, 2023.
- Date of interview: July 1, 2023.
For more information, please visit the NIPER website: