ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Department of Health Research is accepting applications from qualified applicants to fill the positions of Technical Assistant, Technician, and Laboratory Attendant beginning in 2023. It plans to fill 79 positions, and these positions will be filled using the normal Technical Cadre. B.E., B.Tech., a bachelor’s degree (12th grade, 10th grade, or diploma) from an accredited university is required to apply. Please make use of this ICMR NIMR Recruitment opportunity if you are a candidate interested in central government employment. You may download the application form if you meet the requirements. The application form must be submitted by July 21, 2023.
Only those who are eligible should apply for this NIMR Vacancy 2023. The aforementioned openings may change depending on demand. For each position, candidates must submit a separate application. If you work for the federal government, a state agency, the public sector, an enterprise, etc., you must produce vigilance and no objection certifications. a properly filled-out application form and all necessary supporting documentation, such as proof of age, experience, and educational credentials, should be sent to the appropriate location. The call letter/admit cards will inform the qualified candidates of the written test date, location, time, etc.
ICMR NIMR Technician Recruitment:
Organization Name: National Institute of Malaria Research
Advertisement No: NIMR/Tech/01/2023
Job Name: Technical Assistant, Technician and Laboratory Attendant
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.18000 to Rs.112400
No of Vacancies: 79
The notification was released on: 22-06-2023
The application form will be received up to 21-07-2023
official website: nimr.org.in
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
- Candidates require B.E/B.Tech/Bachelor degree/12th/10th/Diploma from a recognized university.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Technical Assistant||30 years|
|Laboratory Attendant||25 years|
- The recruitment process will be done on a written Test
- Candidates should pay the non -refundable application fee of Rs. 300 by Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women and Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to apply:
- Log on official website www.nimr.org.in
- Search the Vacancies
- Get the Vacancy Notification for permanent post-Advt No.:NIMR/Tech/01/2023
- Open the notification.
- Read the eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form.
- Please fill in the proper details.
- Then submit the filled form.
Official Notification: Click Here