The National Highways & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (NHIDCL) has invited applications for the post of Special Project Monitor (SPM). The SPM will be responsible for monitoring the progress of projects and ensuring that they are completed on time and within budget.
The educational qualification required for the post of SPM is a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university. The age limit for the post is 30 to 56 years as on the last date of submission of application.
The selection process for the post of Special Project Monitor will be conducted in two stages:
- Written Test: The written test will be of 100 marks and will be conducted online. The test will be of objective type and will consist of questions on general awareness, aptitude, and technical knowledge.
- Interview: The interview will be of 100 marks and will be conducted by a panel of experts. The interview will assess the candidate’s communication skills, problem-solving skills, and leadership skills.
The candidates who are selected for the post of Special Project Monitor will be paid a salary of Rs. 15,000/- per month.
The last date for submission of application is 20th June, 2023. The application form can be downloaded from the NHIDCL website.
The following are the important documents that need to be attached with the application form:
- Passport size photograph
- Educational certificates
- Experience certificates
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
The following are the important dates for the NHIDCL Recruitment 2023 – Special Project Monitor Post:
- Notification released: 02.06.2023
- Online application starts: 03.06.2023
- Online application closes: 20.06.2023
- Written Test: 01.07.2023
- Interview: 15.07.2023
- Result declared: 30.07.2023