The National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) is a flagship program of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India. The mission aims to provide effective and accessible healthcare services to the urban population of India. NUHM is currently recruiting 17 Medical Officers through a walk-in interview.
NUHM is seeking qualified and experienced Medical Officers to join its team. The selected candidates will be responsible for providing a range of healthcare services to the urban population, including:
- Preventive and curative care
- Maternal and child health care
- Adolescent health care
- Communicable disease control
- Non-communicable disease control
- Geriatric care
NUHM East Godavari Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Latest NUHM East Godavari Recruitment 2023
|National Urban Health Mission
|Application Starting Date
|Walkin Interview Date
|1st December 2023
To be eligible for the post of Medical Officer, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of India
- Possess a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree from a recognized university
- Have at least one year of experience in a relevant field
- Be registered with the Indian Medical Council (IMC) or any State Medical Council
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree from a recognized university
The salary for the post of Medical Officer is as follows:
- Rs. 5,200-9,200/- per month
- There is no application fee for this post.
- The age limit for this post is 35 years.
The selection process for this post will consist of a walk-in interview.
- Date of Notification: 28th November 2023
- Receipt of applications: 1st December 2023 (Walk in interview)
- Publication of Final merit list and selection list: 1st December 2023
- Issue of appointment orders: 2nd December 2023
- National Urban Health Mission website:- https://www.nhm.gov.in/
- Official Notification PDF :- Click Here
How To Apply
Attend the walk-in interview with the following documents:
- Copy of MBBS degree certificate
- Copy of registration certificate from the Indian Medical Council (IMC) or any State Medical Council
- Copy of experience certificate (if applicable)
- Two passport-size photographs
Submit the documents along with a duly completed application form (which will be provided at the venue) to the interview panel.
The interview panel will assess your suitability for the post and select the most suitable candidates.
- Only candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be allowed to appear for the walk-in interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring original copies of their documents for verification purposes.
- The interview panel’s decision will be final and binding.
If you are a qualified and experienced Medical Officer with a passion for public health, we encourage you to apply for this position and join the NUHM team. Your contribution will make a significant difference in the lives of countless individuals in the urban communities.