Workers are usually called Mazdoor or Shramik. Workers’ jobs are mostly labour-intensive, for instance, construction work, industrial work etc. Labourers are people in the economically inferior sector who do whatever work they can find and are paid wages for it. The government is implementing new schemes to protect the welfare of workers and their social security. To reach the benefit of those schemes, the government has to ensure how many people belong to the labour class in their state, that is why the government started the labour registration scheme. Labour Cards / Mazdoor Cards and Worker Cards were also given to labourers through this scheme.
Certainly, Workers must be registered with the Department of Labor to be eligible for the scheme. Today we are going to give you detailed information about the benefits that you get after registering as a worker and also the process of how to get a worker card online.
Benefits Of Labor Registration
- Accident Insurance: In case of an accident, you will be eligible for a lump sum of up to ₹50,000.
- Maternity Benefit: If you are a female employee, you are entitled to maternity benefits for example leave, medical allowance and cash assistance.
- Old Age Pension: If you are a retired worker, then you are eligible for an old age pension of up to ₹3,000 per month.
- If you are an unorganized sector worker, you are encouraged to register for labour registration 2023. This scheme will provide you with much-needed social security benefits.
Note: – To sum up Labor registration is different for each state so labourers can get benefits in different ways in different states.
Eligibility Criteria For Labor Registration 2023
1. You must be a resident of India.
2. You must be a citizen of India.
3. You must be an unorganized sector worker.
4. Your monthly income should not exceed ₹15,000.
5. If you fulfil all these criteria, you are eligible to register for labour registration 2023.
Documents Required For Labor Registration:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving license
- Ration sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Registration Fee for Labor Registration 2023 Rs.
How to do labour registration online? How to apply online?
Most important Here we are telling you the process of how to do online labour registration
- First of all, go to the official website of the labor department of your state.
- As soon as you go to the official website, click on the “Employee Registration” link.
- Now the Labor Law Management System website will open in front of you.
- Here you have to select your preferred language.
- Read the information provided on the website carefully and proceed.
- If you want to make a new registration, then you have to click on the “Register Now” button and fill in your information in the given form
- Your username and password are sent to your registered mobile number and email.
- Further, You can log in to the portal with the help of a username and password.
- Click on the “Register” tab.
- Fill out the online application form by entering your personal details For example your name and address, date of birth and Aadhaar number.
- Further, Upload the required documents.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Submit the application.
Here are some additional tips for labour registration:
Make sure you have all the required documents before you start the registration process.
- Double-check your application before submitting it.
- Keep a copy of your application for your records.
- Follow up with the Department of Labor to check the status of your application.
Once you are registered you will be given a labor card. This card will be your enrollment proof and will entitle you to the benefits of the scheme.
अब यहां पर हम आपको सभी राज्य के लेबर डिपार्टमेंट वेबसाइट की जानकारी दे रहे हैं
All State Labour Registration Department Official Website
|S.No.||State||Labour Registration Department Website link|
|1||Andhra Pradesh-Labour Department||Click Here|
|2||Arunachal Pradesh-Department of Labour and Employment||Click Here|
|3||Assam-Labour & Employment Department||Click Here|
|4||Bihar-Labour Department||Click here|
|5||Chattisgarh-Department of Labour||Click Here|
|6||Goa-Department of Labour||Click Here|
|7||Gujarat-Labour & Employment Department||Click Here|
|8||Haryana-Labour Department||Click Here|
|9||Himachal Pradesh-Labour & Employment Department||Click Here|
|10||Jammu & Kashmir-Department of Labour and Employment||Click Here|
|11||Jharkhand-Labour and Employment||Click Here|
|12||Karnataka-Department of Labour||Click Here|
|13||Kerala-Labour Commissionerate||Click Here|
|14||Madhya Pradesh-Labour Welfare Board||Click Here|
|15||Maharashtra-Department of Labour||Click Here|
|16||Manipur-Department of Labour||Click Here|
|17||Meghalaya-Department of Employment and Craftsmen Training||Click Here|
|18||Mizoram-Labour, Employment & Industrial Training Department||Click Here|
|19||Nagaland-Labour & Employment Department||Click Here|
|20||Orissa-Labour Directorate||Click Here|
|21||Punjab-Labour & Employment Department||Click Here|
|21||Rajasthan-Labour Department||Click Here|
|22||Sikkim-Labour Department||Click Here|
|23||Tamil Nadu-Labour Department||Click Here|
|24||Tripura-Directorate of Labour||Click Here|
|25||Uttarakhand-Department of Labour||Click Here|
|26||Uttar Pradesh-Labour Department||Click Here|
|27||Uttar Pradesh-Labour Department||Click Here|
|28||Andaman & Nicobar||Click Here|
|29||Chandigarh-Labour Department||Click Here|
|30||Dadar & Nagar Haveli-Labour Department||Click Here|
|31||Labour and Employment Office, Diu||Click Here|
|32||Labour Department-Delhi||Click Here|
|34||Pondicherry-Labour Department||Click Here|
FAQ Labor Registration 2023
1) Who can register for Labor Card?
Anyone employed in the informal sector can register for a labour card. The informal sector includes workers in agriculture, construction, manufacturing and retail.
2) How to register for a labour card?
The process of registering for a labor card varies from state to state, you can note online or at a local labor office.
3) What is the registration fee for a labor card?
The registration fee for labour cards varies from state to state, Meanwhile, in some places, the registration fee is around Rs.100.
4) What if I lose my labour card?
If you lose your labor card, then you can apply for a duplicate card. The process of applying for a duplicate card is similar to the process of applying for a new card.
5) How long does it take to get a labor card?
Labor card-making time varies from state to state, in most places, it takes 15 to 30 days to get a labor card.
6) Where can I get more information about labour registration?
You can get more information about labour registration by visiting your state’s labour department website. You can also contact your local labor office for more information.