The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 455 candidates for the Jharkhand Municipal Service Cadre Combined Competitive Examination (JMLCCCE) 2023. The online application process will commence on 4th July 2023 and the last date to apply is 12th August 2023.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2023:
- The candidate must have passed 10th standard from a recognized board.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 and 35 years as on the last date of application.
- The candidate must have a domicile of Jharkhand.
The following are the steps on how to apply for the JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of JSSC : https://www.jssc.nic.in/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “JMLCCE” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The application fee for the JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 100 for General category candidates and Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
The selection of candidates for the JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2023 will be done on the basis of a written test and interview. The written test will be conducted on 10th September 2023. The interview will be conducted on 15th September 2023.
The following are the important dates for the JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date of online application: 4th July 2023
- Ending date of online application: 12th August 2023
- Date of written test: 10th September 2023
- Date of interview: 15th September 2023
For more information, please visit the official website of JSSC.
Here are some of the benefits of working as a Municipal Service Cadre (MSC) in Jharkhand:
- You will get the opportunity to work in a government organization.
- You will be paid a salary and will get other benefits like leave, medical allowance, etc.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a team and contribute to the development of Jharkhand.
If you are looking for a stable and rewarding career in the government sector, then the JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2023 is a great option for you.
Here are some additional tips for applying for the JSSC JMLCCE Recruitment 2023:
- Make sure that you have all of the required documents ready before you start the application process.
- Double-check your application form carefully before you submit it.
- Be sure to pay the application fee on time.
- Arrive early for the written test and interview.
- Dress appropriately for the written test and interview.
- Be confident and enthusiastic during the written test and interview.
FAQ For JSSC Recruitment, 455 JMLCCE Posts
1) What Is Require Qualification
Job hunters must be 10th, 12th Pass with 55% marks or degree in relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
2) What Is age Limit Criteria
The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years. For Gen Candidate Maximum 35 years. Same has been relaxed in case of the persons belonging to the reserved group.
3) What is minimum and maximum Pay Scale
Job hunters who will be appointed successfully will receive the attractive salary package as per industry standard.
4) How Much is the Application Fees
For Gen and OBC it is 100 rs. and for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen is 50rs
6) How to Apply – JSSC Recruitment
All Eligible job seekers requested to download provided PDF or Download application Form official website. Check all the application criteria and apply online or offline on or before 12th August 2023.