The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has invited online applications for the 56 Food Safety Officer Posts on its official website. The application process will start on June 15, 2023 and will conclude on July 14, 2023.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the post of Food Safety Officer:
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc. in Food Science and Technology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in food safety, preferably in a government or regulatory agency.
- Skills: Good communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting food safety inspections of food processing and handling establishments.
- Collecting and analyzing food samples for testing.
- Investigating foodborne illness outbreaks.
- Providing technical assistance to food businesses on food safety compliance.
The remuneration for the post of Food Safety Officer will be Rs. 35,000/- per month.
The interested candidates can apply for the post by following these steps:
- Visit the JPSC website and click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Food Safety Officer” link.
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully and ensure that you meet all the requirements.
- Download the application form and fill it up completely.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- Pay the application fee through online mode or by demand draft.
- Submit the application form at the JPSC office on or before the last date.
The last date to apply for the JPSC recruitment, 56 Food Safety Officer Posts is July 14, 2023.
The following are the documents that you need to attach along with your application form:
- Educational certificates
- Experience certificates
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Passport-size photographs
- Recent bio-data
The application form will be screened by a panel of experts and shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The interview will be held on July 21, 2023.
The selected candidates will be appointed on a regular basis. The probation period will be for two years.