The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of 64 Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) posts. The online application process has started on 27 June 2023 and will continue till 26 July 2023.
Eligibility Criteria For JPSC Recruitment:
To be eligible for the post of CDPO, candidates must have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- A Master’s degree in Social Work or equivalent from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of child development or social work.
- Knowledge of Hindi and English.
Age Limit For JPSC Recruitment:
The maximum age limit for the post of CDPO is 35 years as on 01 January 2023. Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
Salary For JPSC Recruitment:
The starting salary for the post of CDPO is Rs. 35,400/- per month.
JPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process for the post of CDPO will consist of the following:
- Written Test
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of JPSC. The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Last date of online registration: 26 July 2023
- Date of written test: 16 August 2023
- Date of interview: 23 August 2023
For more information, please visit the official website of JPSC:
Here are the documents that you need to upload:
- Scanned copy of your passport-size photograph
- Scanned copy of your signature
- Scanned copy of your educational certificates
- Scanned copy of your experience certificates
- Scanned copy of your caste certificate (if applicable)
Here are some of the tips that you can follow to increase your chances of getting selected:
- Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Fill in the application form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee on time.
- Perform well in the written test.
- Do well in the interview.
FAQ For JPSC Recruitment, Various Child Development Project Officer Posts
1) What Is Require Qualification
Job hunters must be Any Degree with 55% marks or degree in relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
2) What Is age Limit Criteria
The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years. For Gen Candidate Maximum 22 years. Same has been relaxed in case of the persons belonging to the reserved group. 05 years for SC/ST candidates
02 years for OBC candidates 03 years for Women candidates
3) What is minimum and maximum Pay Scale
Job hunters who will be appointed successfully will receive the attractive salary package as per industry standard. Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month
4) How Much is the Application Fees
For Gen and OBC it is 600 rs. and for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen is 150rs
5) What is Selection process
The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
6) How to Apply – JPSC Recruitment
All Eligible job seekers requested to download provided PDF or Download application Form official website. Check all the application criteria and apply online or offline on or before 26 Jul 2023.