The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released a notification for the recruitment of 458 Constable (Driver) posts. The online application process will commence on June 27, 2023 and will close on July 26, 2023.
- Age: The candidate must be between 18 and 27 years of age as on the last date of submission of the application form.
- Educational qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th (Matriculation) or Equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institute.
- Driving License: The candidate must possess Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) Driving License.
- Physical Standards: The candidate must fulfill the physical standards as per ITBP norms.
The application process will be completely online. Candidates can apply for the ITBP Constable (Driver) posts through the official website of ITBP. The steps for applying for the ITBP Constable (Driver) posts are as follows:
- Visit the official website of ITBP at https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill up the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The application fee for the ITBP Constable (Driver) posts is as follows:
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: Rs.50/-
The selection of candidates for the ITBP Constable (Driver) posts will be done on the basis of the following:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
The pay scale for the ITBP Constable (Driver) posts is as follows:
- Pay Level: 4
- Grade Pay: Rs.2000/-
- Basic Pay: Rs.25,500/-
The ITBP Constable (Driver) posts offer the following benefits:
- Medical facilities
- Other benefits as per government rules.
- Starting date of online application: June 27, 2023
- Closing date of online application: July 26, 2023
- PET/PST: August 10, 2023
- Written Examination: August 24, 2023
- Document Verification: September 07, 2023
For more information, please visit the official website of ITBP at https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/.
FAQ For ITBP Recruitment, 458 Constable (Driver) Posts
1) What Is Require Qualification
Job hunters must be 10th, 12th Pass with 55% marks or degree in relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
2) What Is age Limit Criteria
The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years. For Gen Candidate Maximum 27 years. Same has been relaxed in case of the persons belonging to the reserved group. 05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
3) What is minimum and maximum Pay Scale
Job hunters who will be appointed successfully will receive the attractive salary package as per industry standard.
6) How to Apply – ITBP Recruitment
All Eligible job seekers requested to download provided PDF or Download application Form official website. Check all the application criteria and apply online or offline on or before 26 Jul 2023.