Indian Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has invited applications for the recruitment of 43 IT Officers on contract basis. The online application process has started on 13 June 2023 and will continue till 03 July 2023.
Eligibility Criteria For IPPB Recruitment:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Candidates must be proficient in one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Python, or C++.
- Candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Age Limit For IPPB Recruitment:
The maximum age limit for the post of IT Officer is 35 years. Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
Salary For IPPB Recruitment:
The starting salary for the post of IT Officer is Rs. 30,000/- per month.
IPPB Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process for the post of IT Officer will consist of the following:
- Online Written Test
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of IPPB. The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Last date of online registration: 03 July 2023
- Date of online written test: 17 July 2023
- Date of interview: 24 July 2023
For more information, please visit the official website of IPPB:
FAQ For IPPB Recruitment, Various IT Officer Posts
1) What Is Require Qualification
Job hunters must be B.Tech./ B.E. with 55% marks or degree in relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
2) What Is age Limit Criteria
The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years. For Gen Candidate Maximum 32 years.
3) What is minimum and maximum Pay Scale
Job hunters who will be appointed successfully will receive the attractive salary package as per industry standard. Rs.35,000/- Per Month
6) How to Apply – JPSC Recruitment
All Eligible job seekers requested to download provided PDF or Download application Form official website. Check all the application criteria and apply online or offline on or before 27 Jun 2023.