The Indian Navy Recruitment 35 Agniveer MR Musician posts for the 02/2023 batch. The online application process started on June 26, 2023, and will close on July 2, 2023.
- Candidates must be unmarried and between the ages of 17.5 and 23 years as on 01 November 2023.
- Candidates must have passed the 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have passed a music exam conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any other recognized board with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates must have a good knowledge of music and be able to play at least one musical instrument.
- The selection process will be conducted in two stages:
- Stage 1: Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Stage 2: Written Exam and Music Test
- The PFT will consist of the following events:
- 100 meters run
- Long jump
- High jump
- Shot put
- The written exam will be of 100 marks and will consist of questions on general knowledge, aptitude, and music.
- The music test will be 50 marks and will consist of playing a musical instrument and singing a song.
- Selected candidates will be enrolled as Agniveers in the Indian Navy for a period of four years.
- They will be paid a monthly salary of Rs. 30,000/- along with other allowances.
- They will also be entitled to free medical care, education, and housing.
- After completion of four years, they will be eligible for re-enrollment or demobilization with a good amount of compensation.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply online through the Indian Navy website.
- The application form can be filled up and submitted online.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copies of educational certificates, ID proof, and passport size photograph along with the application form.
The last date for applying for the Indian Navy Agniveer MR Musician posts is July 2, 2023.
FAQ For Indian Navy Recruitment, Various Agniveer MR Musician Posts
1) What Is Require Qualification
Job hunters must be 10th, or 12th Pass with 55% marks or a degree in a relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
2) What Are age Limit Criteria
The job applicant’s age must not be less than 18 years. For Gen Candidate Maximum 50 years. The same has been relaxed in the case of the persons belonging to the reserved group. 05 years for SC/ST candidates 02 years for OBC candidates 03 years for Women candidates
3) What is the minimum and maximum Pay Scale
Job hunters who will be appointed successfully will receive an attractive salary package as per industry standards. Rs.30,000/- Per Month
6) How to Apply – Indian Navy Recruitment
All Eligible job seekers are requested to download provided PDF or Download the application Form the official website. Check all the application criteria and apply online or offline on or before 2 Jul 2023.