The Indian Army is currently recruiting for various posts, including Agniveer, Nursing Officer, Clerk, Tradesman, and Technical Assistant. The eligibility criteria for the various posts vary, but in general, candidates must be between the ages of 17.5 and 23 years, have a minimum educational qualification of 10+2 or equivalent, and be physically fit.
The salary for the various posts also varies, but in general, Agniveers will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 30,000, while Nursing Officers will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 56,100.
The application process for the Indian Army recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Army
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link for the relevant post.
- The website will redirect you to the application form page.
- Fill out the application form carefully. Make sure to provide all the required information.
- Upload your scanned documents. The following documents are required:
- A scanned copy of your passport-size photograph
- A scanned copy of your signature
- A scanned copy of your educational certificates
- A scanned copy of your caste certificate (if applicable)
- Pay the application fee. The application fee varies for different posts.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The last date to apply for the Indian Army recruitment 2023 varies for different posts. So, please check the official website for the latest information.
Here are some additional details about the Indian Army recruitment 2023:
- The written examination will be held in Hindi and English.
- The syllabus for the written examination will be available on the official website of the Indian Army.
- The physical fitness test will consist of a 100-meter race, an 800-meter race, and a long jump.
- The medical examination will be conducted to ensure that the candidates are physically fit to serve in the Indian Army.
FAQ For Indian Army Recruitment
1) What Is Require Qualification
Job hunters must be 12th Pass with 55% marks or degree in relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
2) What Is age Limit Criteria
The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years. For Gen Candidate Maximum 25 years.
3) What is minimum and maximum Pay Scale
Job hunters who will be appointed successfully will receive an attractive salary package as per industry standards. Rs.56,100.. Per Monthe
4) How to Apply – JPSC Recruitment
All Eligible job seekers requested to download provided PDF or Download application Form official website. Check all the application criteria and apply online or offline