Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) is inviting applications for the recruitment of 2 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through the direct walk-in interview on 30th June 2023 at 10:30 am.
The educational qualification required for the post is M. Tech in the relevant discipline from a recognized university or institute. The age limit for the post is 35 years as on 01st July 2023. The pay scale for the post is Rs. 31,000/- per month.
The selection process for the post will be based on a walk-in interview. The shortlisted candidates will be called for a walk-in interview on 30th June 2023 at 10:30 am.
The following are the important dates for the IIT recruitment:
- Start date of application: 17th June 2023
- Last date of application: 30th June 2023
- Date of walk-in interview: 30th June 2023
- Time of walk-in interview: 10:30 am
The application form for the post can be downloaded from the official website of IIT Roorkee. The filled-in application form along with the required documents should be submitted to the following address:
The Committee Room of the Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand, Pin- 247667.
For more information, the candidates can visit the official website of IIT Roorkee:
The following are the eligibility criteria for the post of Junior Research Fellow:
- Educational Qualification: M. Tech in the relevant discipline from a recognized university or institute.
- Age limit: 35 years as on 01st July 2023.
The following are the documents required for the application:
- Photo ID proof.
- Date of birth proof.
- Educational qualification proof.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Physically challenged certificate (if applicable).
The candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying for the post.
Here are some additional details about the recruitment process:
- The walk-in interview will be conducted by a panel of experts.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for a walk-in interview.
- The final selection will be based on the performance in the walk-in interview.
The following are some tips for applying for the IIT Recruitment – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Fill in the application form carefully and accurately.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Appear for the walk-in interview on time.
FAQ For IIT Roorkee Recruitment, Various Junior Research Fellow Posts
1) What Is Require Qualification
Job hunters must be M.E./M.Tech. with 55% marks or degree in relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
2) What Is age Limit Criteria
The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years. For Gen Candidate Maximum 50 years. Same has been relaxed in case of the persons belonging to the reserved group. 05 years for SC/ST candidates 02 years for OBC candidates 03 years for Women candidates
3) What is minimum and maximum Pay Scale
Job hunters who will be appointed successfully will receive the attractive salary package as per industry standard. Rs.31000/- Per Month
6) How to Apply – IIT Roorkee Recruitment
All Eligible job seekers requested to download provided PDF or Download application Form official website. Check all the application criteria and apply online or offline on or before 30 Jun 2023.