According to the Indian Council of Medical Research, the ICMR JRF Result has been issued. The results have been uploaded on the official ICMR JRF 2022 website, icmr.nic.in. To obtain the PDF of the results, candidates must go to the official website. The answer key for the September 23 ICMR JRF 2022 test was made available on September 26. Both the ICMR JRF 2022 exam questions and answer keys are now available.
The candidate’s name, roll number, category, and qualifying percentage will all be recorded in the ICMR JRF Result 2023. Only those who achieved the ICMR minimal cutoff score in the ICMR JRF 2023 exam will be included in the ICMR JRF Result 2023. Candidates who meet the requirements must present self-attested digital copies of their caste certificate, qualifying exam certificate, and other documents. It is not essential to send papers in hard copy. After the papers have been confirmed, prize letters will be emailed and mailed to the permanent address.
Important Dates for the ICMR JRF Result 2023
Important dates serve as guiding milestones, allowing candidates to remain informed and organised throughout the ICMR JRF 2023 application process. Applicants can arrange their study schedules, obtain relevant documents, and submit their applications on time if they keep track of these dates.
Important dates for the ICMR JRF Result 2023 are listed in the table below.
|Start Date of Application||20th May 2023|
|Closing Date of Application||18th June 2023|
|ICMR JRF 2023 Exam Date||08th July 2023|
|Release of Answer key||To be Announced|
|ICMR JRF result 2023||To be Announced|
How to Check the ICMR JRF Result 2023
Detailed step-by-step instruction for checking the ICMR JRF Result 2023 is provided below. Candidates can check their ICMR JRF Result 2023 by following the steps below:
- Visit the Official Website: Begin by using a web browser on your computer or smartphone to access the official website of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
- Find the Results Section: Look for the “Results” or “Latest Updates” section on the ICMR website’s homepage. This section usually contains links to or notices about outcome announcements.
- Click on the Relevant Link: Once you’ve found the Results section, click on the link for the ICMR JRF exam results. This link will take you to the result page or a separate page with the relevant data.
- Enter Required Details: You may be asked to input information such as your roll number, application number, or date of birth on the result page. Make certain that the information requested is correct.
- Submit: After entering the required information, click the “Submit” or “View Results” button. This step will initiate the process of retrieving results.
- Check Your Result: Once your ICMR JRF result has been retrieved, the website will display it. You’ll be able to see your overall score, subject-specific scores, and any additional relevant data about your exam performance.
- Download:If you choose, you can save or print a copy of your results for your records. This can be useful when applying for additional study or when interviewing for research opportunities.
How is the ICMR JRF Result determined?
The ICMR JRF 2023 test will have 150 questions, with each question worth one mark. As a result, the maximum total score for the exam is 150.
accurate Answers: One mark is provided to the contestant for each accurate answer. This means that answering a question properly earns you one point towards your overall score.
Incorrect Answers: In the ICMR JRF exam, there is a negative marking system. For each incorrect response, 0.25 points are deducted from the final score. If you answer a question incorrectly, you will lose 0.25 points.
Unanswered Questions: If you leave a question unanswered, you will receive neither positive nor negative marks. It has no bearing on your overall score.
Final Score Calculation: To determine your final score, add the total number of right answers and multiply by one. Then, from the previous result, remove 0.25 multiplied by the total number of erroneous responses.
Converting Score to Percentage: Once the final score is calculated, divide it by the maximum possible score (150) and multiply by 100. This will provide you with the percentage of marks you received in the ICMR JRF exam.
What is the qualifying percentage for the ICMR JRF Result?
The qualifying percentage is the minimum score required to pass the test. The qualifying percentile is determined by the ICMR. A different set of qualifying marks is necessary for each category. Candidates may examine the minimum score required to pass the test in that category.
The ICMR JRF Result qualifying percentiles for several categories for the previous year are shown in the table below.