The application process for the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment is online. You can apply for the vacancies through the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB).
Here are the steps on how to apply:
- Go to the UPPRPB website at www.uppbpb.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the link for the “UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023”.
- Read the detailed notification carefully and check if you are eligible.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the online application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The application fee for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 400 for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 200 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
You can pay the application fee online through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Once you have submitted your application form, you will receive a confirmation email. You should keep a copy of this email for future reference.
The last date to apply for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 will be announced soon. So, if you are interested in applying, I suggest you keep an eye on the UPPRPB website for updates.
Here are some of the documents that you need to upload along with your application form:
- Scanned copy of your passport-size photograph.
- Scanned copy of your signature.
- Scanned copy of your educational certificates.
- Scanned copy of your caste certificate (if applicable).
- Scanned copy of your recent photograph (for PET/PST).