Here are the steps on how to apply for the UPSC recruitment 2023:
- Visit the UPSC website and download the application form. The application form can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Fill in the application form carefully. Make sure to provide all the required information.
- Attach the required documents. The following documents are required:
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the latest academic qualification certificates
- Scanned copy of the experience certificates
- Scanned copy of the caste certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of the domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Pay the application fee. The application fee is as follows:
- General category: Rs. 100
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women: Rs. 25
- Submit the application form by the last date. The last date to apply for the UPSC recruitment 2023 is 15th July 2023.
Here are some additional tips for applying for the UPSC recruitment 2023:
- Start early. The application process can be quite time-consuming, so it is important to start early.
- Carefully read the instructions. The instructions on the application form are very important. Make sure to read them carefully and follow them exactly.
- Proofread your application form carefully. Before submitting your application form, proofread it carefully to make sure there are no errors.
- Keep a copy of your application form. It is a good idea to keep a copy of your application form for your records.
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here