here are the steps on how to apply for the UPPSC Recruitment – 395 Mines Officer, Dental Surgeon Posts:
- Visit the official website of the UPPSC.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “UPPSC Mines Officer, Dental Surgeon” link.
- Read the notification carefully and check if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
The application fee for the UPPSC Mines Officer, Dental Surgeon posts is Rs. 105/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and Rs. 65/- for SC / ST / PH candidates.
The last date for applying for the UPPSC Mines Officer, Dental Surgeon posts is July 14, 2023.
The selection of candidates for the UPPSC Mines Officer, Dental Surgeon posts will be done on the basis of a written test and interview.
Here are the details of the written test and interview:
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will consist of questions on general knowledge, aptitude, and the relevant subject.
- The interview will be of 50 marks and will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam and their overall suitability for the post.
The benefits of being a Mines Officer or Dental Surgeon are as follows:
- Selected candidates will be appointed in the Uttar Pradesh government service.
- They will be paid a monthly salary as per the government norms.
- They will also be entitled to other benefits such as medical facilities, leave, and pension.
If you are interested in applying for any of the Mines Officer or Dental Surgeon posts, please visit the official website of the UPPSC and submit your application form before the deadline.
Here are some additional details about the application process:
- The application form can be filled up and submitted online using a credit/debit card or net banking.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copies of educational certificates, ID proof, and passport size photograph along with the application form.
- The application form must be submitted before the last date of application.
- Late applications will not be accepted.