Here are the steps on how to apply for the THDC Recruitment, 181 Junior Engineer Trainee Posts:
- Visit the THDC website at https://thdc.co.in/.
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Junior Engineer Trainee” link.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
The application process is now open and will close on June 30, 2023.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee post:
- Age: The candidate must be between 21 and 27 years of age as of January 1, 2023.
- Education: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
- Experience: No experience is required.
The selection process for the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee post will consist of a written exam and an interview. The written exam will be held on July 16, 2023. The interview will be held in August 2023.
The pay scale for the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee post is ₹35,400-1,12,400 per month.
The following documents are required to be uploaded while applying for the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee post:
- Scanned copy of your passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of your signature.
- Scanned copy of your educational certificates.
- Scanned copy of your caste certificate (if applicable).
The application fee for the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee post is ₹100 for General and OBC candidates and ₹50 for SC/ST candidates.
The application fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
How to Pay the Application Fee
To pay the application fee, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Pay Application Fee” button.
- Select the payment method.
- Enter your credit card or debit card details.
- Enter your net banking details.
- Click on the “Pay Now” button.
Submitting the Application Form
Once you have filled in the application form and uploaded the required documents, you can submit the application form by clicking on the “Submit” button.
You will receive an email confirmation once your application form has been submitted successfully.
Here are some of the important dates to keep in mind:
- Last date to apply: June 30, 2023
- Date of written exam: July 16, 2023
- Date of interview: August 2023