To apply for the SSA Assam Recruitment, 933 Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator Posts, follow these steps:
- Visit the SSA Assam website at https://ssa.assam.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator” link.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
The application process is now open and will close on July 25, 2023.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the SSA Assam CRCC post:
- Age: The candidate must be between 21 and 35 years of age as of January 1, 2023.
- Education: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Experience: No experience is required.
The selection process for the SSA Assam CRCC post will consist of a written exam and an interview. The written exam will be held on August 15, 2023. The interview will be held in September 2023.
The pay scale for the SSA Assam CRCC post is ₹25,000-90,000 per month.
The following documents are required to be uploaded while applying for the SSA Assam CRCC post:
- Scanned copy of your passport size photograph.
- Scanned copy of your signature.
- Scanned copy of your educational certificates.
- Scanned copy of your caste certificate (if applicable).
The application fee for the SSA Assam CRCC post is ₹100 for General and OBC candidates and ₹50 for SC/ST candidates.
The application fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
How to Pay the Application Fee
To pay the application fee, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Pay Application Fee” button.
- Select the payment method.
- Enter your credit card or debit card details.
- Enter your net banking details.
- Click on the “Pay Now” button.
Submitting the Application Form
Once you have filled in the application form and uploaded the required documents, you can submit the application form by clicking on the “Submit” button.
You will receive an email confirmation once your application form has been submitted successfully.
Here are some of the important dates to keep in mind:
- Last date to apply: July 25, 2023
- Date of written exam: August 15, 2023
- Date of interview: September 2023