To apply for the South Central Railway (SCR) recruitment for various Junior Technical Associate (JTA) posts, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of SCR at https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Junior Technical Associate” link.
- Read the detailed notification carefully.
- If you are eligible, download the application form and fill it out completely.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Submit the application form online.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the SCR recruitment for various Junior Technical Associate posts:
- Age: The candidate must be between 18 and 30 years of age as on the last date of submission of the application form.
- Educational qualification: The candidate must have a diploma in engineering from a recognized institute.
- Experience: The candidate must have at least one year of experience in a relevant field.
- Relaxation in age and experience: Relaxation in age and experience will be provided to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per government rules.
The following documents are required to be attached with the application form:
- Photo ID proof (Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter ID card, etc.)
- Educational qualification certificates
- Experience certificates
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
The application fee for the SCR JTA posts is as follows:
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: Rs.50/-
The application process for the SCR JTA posts will commence on June 5, 2023 and will close on June 30, 2023.
The selection of candidates for the SCR JTA posts will be done on the basis of the following:
- Written Examination
The written examination for the SCR JTA posts will be held on July 15, 2023. The interview for the SCR JTA posts will be held on August 15, 2023.
For more information, please visit the official website of SCR at https://scr.indianrailways.gov.in/.