Here are the steps on how to apply for the RPSC Recruitment 2023:
- Go to the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC): https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Select the “Online Application” option.
- Create a new account or log in to your existing account.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The application process for the RPSC Recruitment 2023 is online only. You can apply for the posts through the RPSC website. The last date to apply is 31-07-2023.
Here are the documents that you need to upload along with your application form:
- Scanned copy of your passport-size photograph.
- Scanned copy of your signature.
- Scanned copy of your educational certificates.
- Scanned copy of your experience certificates.
- Scanned copy of your caste certificate (if applicable).
The application fee for the posts will vary depending on the post you are applying for. The application fee for the Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) post is Rs. 500/-, the application fee for the Rajasthan Police Service (RPS) post is Rs. 500/-, and the application fee for the Rajasthan Subordinate Service (RS) post is Rs. 250/-. You can pay the application fee online through a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
Once you have submitted your application form, you will receive an email with a confirmation message. You can also check the status of your application on the RPSC website.
Here are some of the things you need to keep in mind while applying for the RPSC Recruitment 2023:
- You must meet the eligibility criteria for the post you are applying for.
- You must upload all the required documents along with your application form.
- You must pay the application fee.
- You must submit your application form before the last date.