To apply for the NHIDCL recruitment for various Special Project Monitor (SPM) posts, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the NHIDCL website at https://nhidcl.com/.
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Under “Current Openings”, click on the “Special Project Monitor” link.
- Read the eligibility criteria and other details carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
The last date to apply for the NHIDCL recruitment for various SPM posts is June 20, 2023.
Here are some of the eligibility criteria for the SPM posts:
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- At least 10 years of experience in project management, construction, or a related field.
- Good knowledge of project planning, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
The NHIDCL will shortlist the eligible candidates based on their educational qualifications, experience, and performance in the interview.
The selected candidates will be offered a contract-based employment with NHIDCL. The contract period will be for a period of one year, which may be renewed based on the performance of the candidate.
The salary for the SPM posts will be in the range of ₹15,000 to ₹45,000 per month.
If you are interested in applying for the NHIDCL recruitment for various SPM posts, I recommend that you start preparing your application form and documents as soon as possible.