here are the steps on how to apply for the ITBP Recruitment 2023:
- Go to the official website of ITBP. [Link to ITBP website: https://www.itbpolice.nic.in/]
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Select the “Constable (Driver)” option.
- Read the notification carefully and check if you are eligible for the post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Create a new account or log in to your existing account.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The application process for the ITBP Recruitment 2023 is online only. You can apply for the posts through the ITBP website. The last date to apply is 26-07-2023.
Here are the documents that you need to upload along with your application form:
- Scanned copy of your passport-size photograph.
- Scanned copy of your signature.
- Scanned copy of your educational certificates.
- Scanned copy of your driving license.
- Scanned copy of your caste certificate (if applicable).
The application fee for the Constable (Driver) post is Rs. 100/-. You can pay the application fee online through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
Once you have submitted your application form, you will receive an email with a confirmation message. You can also check the status of your application on the ITBP website.
Here are some of the things you need to keep in mind while applying for the ITBP Recruitment 2023:
- You must meet the eligibility criteria for the post you are applying for.
- You must upload all the required documents along with your application form.
- You must pay the application fee.
- You must submit your application form before the last date.