The Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) has released a notification for the recruitment of 150 Apprentices. The vacancies are available for Graduate, Technician, and Trade Apprentices. The application process is online and the last date to apply is June 19, 2023.
To apply for the DRDO RCI Apprentice Recruitment, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of DRDO – https://drdo.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Apprenticeship” tab.
- Scroll down to the section for “DRDO RCI Apprentice Recruitment”.
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- If you are eligible, click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the application form completely and correctly.
- Attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
The application fee is as follows:
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.50/-
The last date to apply is June 19, 2023.
The following documents are required to be attached with the application form:
- Photo ID proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, driving license, etc.)
- Educational certificates (10th/12th/Graduation/Diploma, etc.)
- Experience certificates (if any)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Please note that the original documents will be verified at the time of the interview.
For more information, please visit the official website of DRDO.
Here are some of the important dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: May 30, 2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: June 19, 2023
- Date of Downloading Admit Card: TBD
- Tentative Date of Interview: TBD
- Date of Declaration of Result: TBD