Here are the steps on how to apply for the Bihar Police Recruitment, 21391 Constable Posts:
- Visit the official website of Bihar Police: https://csbc.bih.nic.in/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Constable” link.
- Read the detailed advertisement carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill up the online application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The application fee is ₹100 for General/OBC candidates and ₹50 for SC/ST candidates.
The last date for online application is July 20, 2023.
The selection process for the post of Constable will be conducted through a written test, physical efficiency test, and medical examination.
For more details, please visit the official website of Bihar Police: https://csbc.bih.nic.in/
Here are the following documents that you need to upload while applying for the post of Constable:
- Passport size photograph
- Educational qualification certificates
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- The application form must be filled in correctly and completely.
- All the required documents must be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- The application fee must be paid online through a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- The application will be rejected if any of the above-mentioned conditions are not met.
Here are the eligibility criteria for the post of Constable:
- Indian Citizen
- Age 18-25 years
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Height 160 cm for Male and 155 cm for Female
- Chest 80 cm for Male and 75 cm for Female
- Physically and Mentally fit
The salary for the post of Constable is ₹21,000 per month.