To apply for the BAMU Aurangabad Recruitment – 245 Teacher Posts, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad (BAMU). http://www.bamu.ac.in/
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Teacher Recruitment” link.
- Check the available posts and the eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the application form and attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form online through the official website of BAMU.
The application form can also be submitted offline by post. The filled in application form along with the required documents should be sent to the following address:
The Registrar, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, Pin- 431004.
The last date for submission of application is 25th July 2023.
The following are the documents required for the application:
- Photo ID proof.
- Date of birth proof.
- Educational qualification proof.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Physically challenged certificate (if applicable).
- NET/GATE qualification certificate (if applicable).
- Ph.D. degree certificate (if applicable).
The application fee for the post of Assistant Professor is Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The application fee can be paid through online mode or through demand draft.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and interview. The written test will be of 100 marks and the interview will be of 50 marks. The final selection will be based on the aggregate marks of the written test and interview.