To apply for the AIIMS Delhi Recruitment, 198 Junior Resident Posts, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS Delhi at www.aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Junior Resident” link.
- Read the notification carefully and check if you are eligible for the post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The application fee is Rs. 1000 for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
The last date to apply for the post is May 13, 2023.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a written test and interview. The written test will be conducted on June 10, 2023 and the interview will be held on June 20, 2023.
The following are the educational qualifications required for the post of Junior Resident:
- MBBS degree from a recognized medical college.
- Registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Age limit: 30 years as on December 31, 2023.
The following are the pay scale and allowances for the post of Junior Resident:
- Pay scale: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- per month.
- Allowances: House Rent Allowance (HRA), Medical Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc.
The candidates can find more details about the recruitment of Junior Resident at AIIMS Delhi on the official website of AIIMS Delhi.
Here are some of the important documents that you need to upload while applying for the post of Junior Resident at AIIMS Delhi:
- Scanned copy of your MBBS degree certificate.
- Scanned copy of your MBBS degree marksheet.
- Scanned copy of your registration certificate with the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Scanned copy of your passport-size photograph.
- Scanned copy of your signature.