Here Are The Steps On How To Apply For The AIC Recruitment 2023:
- Go to the official website of the Agriculture Insurance Company of India (AIC). Link to AIC website: https://www.aicofindia.com/
- Click on the “Career” tab.
- Select the “Recruitment” option.
- Click on the link for the AIC Recruitment 2023.
- Read the notification carefully and check if you are eligible for any of the posts.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Create a new account or login to your existing account.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The application process for the AIC Recruitment 2023 is online only. You can apply for the posts through the AIC website. The last date to apply is 09-07-2023.
Here are the documents that you need to upload along with your application form:
- Scanned copy of your passport-size photograph.
- Scanned copy of your signature.
- Scanned copy of your educational certificates.
- Scanned copy of your experience certificates.
- Scanned copy of your caste certificate (if applicable).
The application fee for the posts will vary depending on the post you are applying for. The application fee for the Management Trainee (Rural Management) post is Rs. 100/-, and the application fee for the Management Trainee (Legal) post is Rs. 100/-. You can pay the application fee online through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
Once you have submitted your application form, you will receive an email with a confirmation message. You can also check the status of your application on the AIC website.
Here are some of the things you need to keep in mind while applying for the AIC Recruitment 2023:
- You must meet the eligibility criteria for the post you are applying for.
- You must upload all the required documents along with your application form.
- You must pay the application fee.
- You must submit your application form before the last date.