The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has released a notification for the recruitment of 150 Apprentices at the Radar Centre, Hyderabad. The vacancies are available for the following trades:
- Trade Apprentice (ITI): 100 vacancies
- Graduate Apprentice (Diploma): 50 vacancies
The educational qualifications required for the Trade Apprentice posts are:
- ITI Pass in relevant trade
- 10th pass from a recognized board
The educational qualifications required for the Graduate Apprentice posts are:
- Diploma in relevant trade from a recognized institute
- 12th pass from a recognized board
The age limit for both the Trade Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice posts is 18 to 24 years as on 01.01.2023.
The selection process for both the Trade Apprentice and Graduate Apprentice posts will be based on a written test and an interview.
The application process for the DRDO RCI Recruitment 2023 is online. The last date to apply is 20.06.2023.
The application fee for the DRDO RCI Recruitment 2023 is:
- General: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 50/-
The candidates can apply for the DRDO RCI Recruitment 2023 by visiting the official website of DRDO at www.drdo.gov.in.
The following documents are required to be uploaded along with the application form:
- Passport size photograph
- Educational certificates
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
The DRDO RCI Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for young and aspiring candidates to get a chance to work in the prestigious Defence Research and Development Organisation. The candidates should apply for the DRDO RCI Recruitment 2023 before the last date.
Here are some of the benefits of working in DRDO:
- Stable and secure job
- Good salary and perks
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Exposure to cutting-edge technology
- Chance to serve the nation