BSF Hiring 2023: The Border Security Force is now accepting online applications for head constable positions in a number of areas, including radio mechanics and radio operators. The Border Security Force is prepared to fill 247 open positions. If you are looking for a job in the military, please apply for the BSF head constable position. Candidates with a 12th-grade or matriculation and two years of industrial institute training are eligible to apply for the positions stated above. You can apply online if you’re interested in working for the Border Security Force. The deadline to submit an application is 12 May 2023.
Both male and female candidates may be fixed for head constable positions. As soon as possible, interested candidates should review the BSF recruitment notification 2023 for information on the required education, age restrictions, method of selection, application process, and pay rate. For the position of BSF Head Constable, candidates may be chosen through a written exam, physical measurement test (PMT), document verification, and medical examination. No candidates may submit an offline application. Visit the official website at bsf.gov.in for more information about BSF Recruitment 2023.
Details of BSF Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Job Name||Head constable|
|No of Vacancies||247|
|Starting Date of Application||22.04.2023|
|Closing Date of Date of application||12.05.2023|
- Candidates should complete in 12th/ 10th with ITI.
- Check the notification for more educational details.
Age Limit (As of 12th May 2023)
- The minimum age limit is 18 years
- The maximum age limit is 25 years
- Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Document Verification and Medical Examination may be conducted for the Head constable post.
How To Apply:
- Go to the website @ bsf.gov.in
- Find and read the Border Security Force notification.
- Click to apply online.
- Applicants now fill in the details in the online application.
- Submit the application in an online portal.
official Notification: Click Here