The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 169 Senior Resident (Non Academic) Posts. The last date to apply for the post is June 16, 2023.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the post:
- The candidate must be a qualified MBBS doctor from a recognized medical college.
- The candidate must have completed internship at a recognized hospital.
- The candidate must have a valid registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The candidate must have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a Junior Resident.
The selection process for the post will be based on a written examination and an interview. The written examination will be conducted on July 1, 2023. The interview will be conducted on July 8, 2023.
The following are the steps on how to apply for the post:
- Go to the official website of AIIMS Raipur.
- Click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the “Senior Resident (Non Academic)” link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill in the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The application fee for the post is Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
The following are the documents that need to be uploaded along with the application form:
- Passport size photograph.
- Medical Council of India (MCI) registration certificate.
- Experience certificate.
The following are the important dates for the post:
- Last date to apply: June 16, 2023
- Date of written examination: July 1, 2023
- Date of interview: July 8, 2023
For more information, please visit the official website of AIIMS Raipur. www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
FAQ For AIIMS Raipur Recruitment, 169 Senior Resident (Non Academic) Post
1) What Is Require Qualification
Job hunters must be Medical Degree with 55% marks or degree in relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
2) What Is age Limit Criteria
The job applicant age must not be less than 45 years.
3) What is minimum and maximum Pay Scale
Job hunters who will be appointed successfully will receive the attractive salary package as per industry standard. Rs.67,700/- Per Month
4) How Much is the Application Fees
For Gen and OBC it is 1000rs. and for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen is 800rs
6) How to Apply – JPSC Recruitment
All Eligible job seekers requested to download provided PDF or Download application Form official website. Check all the application criteria and apply online or offline on or before 10 Jul 2023.