The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of 528 Senior Resident/Demonstrator posts. The online application process has started on 16 June 2023 and will continue till 06 July 2023.
Eligibility Criteria For AIIMS Delhi Recruitment:
To be eligible for the post of Senior Resident/Demonstrator, candidates must have the following:
- A Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree from a recognized medical college.
- Registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- A valid license to practice medicine in India.
- Age limit: 21 to 35 years as on 01 January 2023.
Salary For AIIMS Delhi Recruitment:
The starting salary for the post of Senior Resident/Demonstrator is Rs. 60,000/- per month.
Selection Process For AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
The selection process for the post of Senior Resident/Demonstrator will consist of the following:
- Written Test
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of AIIMS, New Delhi. The application fee is Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Last date of online registration: 06 July 2023
- Date of written test: 13 July 2023
- Date of interview: 20 July 2023
For more information, please visit the official website of AIIMS, New Delhi:
Here are the documents that you need to upload:
- Scanned copy of your passport-size photograph
- Scanned copy of your signature
- Scanned copy of your educational certificates
- Scanned copy of your experience certificates
- Scanned copy of your caste certificate (if applicable)
Here are some of the tips that you can follow to increase your chances of getting selected:
- Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Fill in the application form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee on time.
- Perform well in the written test.
- Do well in the interview.
FAQ For AIIMS Delhi Recruitment, 528 Sr Resident/Demonstrator Posts
1) What Is Require Qualification
Job hunters must be MD/MS/DNB with 55% marks or degree in relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
2) What Is age Limit Criteria
The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years. For Gen Candidate Maximum 45 years.
3) What is minimum and maximum Pay Scale
Job hunters who will be appointed successfully will receive the attractive salary package as per industry standard.
6) How to Apply – AIIMS Delhi Recruitment
All Eligible job seekers requested to download provided PDF or Download application Form official website. Check all the application criteria and apply online or offline on or before 16 Jul 2023.