The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has announced the recruitment of 52,699 Constables in the Uttar Pradesh Police. The online application process for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 will start soon. The candidates can apply for the Constable posts through the official website of the UPPRPB.
The eligibility criteria for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Age: The candidate must be between 18 and 25 years of age as on January 1, 2023.
- Education: The candidate must have passed the 12th class examination from a recognized board.
- Physical Standards: The candidate must meet the physical standards prescribed by the UPPRPB.
The selection process for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 will consist of the following stages:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
The detailed notification for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 will be released soon on the official website of the UPPRPB. The candidates can stay tuned to the official website for more updates.
Here are some of the important dates for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023:
- Starting date of online application: To be announced
- Closing date of online application: To be announced
- Date of PET: To be announced
- Date of PST: To be announced
- Date of written examination: To be announced
- Date of document verification: To be announced
FAQ For Uttar Pradesh Police Constables Recruitment:
1) What Is Require Qualification
Job hunters must be 12th Pass with 55% marks or degree in relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
2) What Is age Limit Criteria
The job applicant age must not be less than 18 years. For Gen Candidate Maximum 25 years.
3) What is minimum and maximum Pay Scale
Job hunters who will be appointed successfully will receive the attractive salary package as per industry standard.
6) How to Apply
All Eligible job seekers requested to download provided PDF or Download application Form official website. Check all the application criteria and apply online or offline